January 4, 2011

Happy Birthday to two of my favorite fellas!

Today, Jus turns 24. I let the dog jump on the bed this morning to give him birthday licks. I mean, what better way to wake up, right?? Happy Birthday Beebs, we love you!

I saved up all my extra cash to buy his birthday present. Being the manly man that he is, I was surprised to find out that Jus had never been to a NFL game before. Just my luck that the Colts (my team) were playing the Titans (his team) two days before his birthday. So we put on our Sunday's finest and headed to Indianapolis.

On our way to the game.

After a mile long walk to the stadium.

View from our seats.

The Colts won and are heading to the playoffs. Jus pouted the whole ride home until we got to Qdoba. That lifted his spirits. Better luck next year!

Oh, you might be wondering who else is having a birthday today... my little fat cat, Dude!! Hard to believe he showed up on our front porch a year a half ago. He got a cat nip filled whale and extra treats this morning. I'm sure he'll spend the rest of the day celebrating by sleeping in the sunshine in his favorite spot... on the back of the couch that now sags in the middle.

No comments:

Post a Comment