January 14, 2011

My subconscious.

I woke up this morning with the song from Pinky and The Brain stuck in my head. I was in a daze.

They're Pinky and The Brain
Yes, Pinky and The Brain
One is a genius,
The other's insane.
They're laboratory mice
Their genes have been spliced
They're dinky
They're Pinky and The Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain
Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain
Brain.


I quickly snapped out of it when Jus hollered for me to come into the kitchen. The animals left us a little present sitting in the middle of the kitchen... A dead mouse with a missing arm. All three of them hovered around trying to take credit for the kill. Apparently hoping to get more treats. If I had to guess, one of the cats killed it and the dog ate the arm. Pretty disgusting if you ask me.

Looks like I'll be setting some traps in the basement when I get off work.

They're Pinky and The Brain
Yes, Pinky and The Brain


2 comments:

  1. I was addicted to Pinky and the Brain when I was younger...among many other cartoons!!! Esp. Button and Mindy!!
    I'm your Valentine exchange partner!!! Anything specific I should know!! Like what candy you can't stand...etc?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm super excited to be your partner!! I sent you an email, let me know if you get it.

    ReplyDelete