October 6, 2011

the A to Z of me

I saw this post on a couple friends pages and thought, what the hay!

A. Age: 26 for another 3 weeks, sigh

B. Bed size: Queen

C. Chore that you hate: Doing dishes

D. Dogs: Trip

E. Essential start to your day: Shower

F. Favorite color: Green

G. Gold or Silver: Silver, though I'm starting to like gold

H. Height: 5’7"

I. Instruments you play(ed): Clarinet

J. Job title: Distribution Center Administrator

K. Kids: None, unless you count my fur babies

L. Live: Eaton, OH

M. Mother’s name: Gidget

N. Nicknames: Sis, Vubs

O. Overnight hospital stays: When I was two, I broke my femur

P. Pet peeves: Fibbers, the habitually late, turning without using a turn signal!

Q. Quote from a movie: "Chip, I'm all jacked up on Mountain Dew!"- Talladega Nights

R. Right or left handed: Right

S. Siblings: Younger brother, Jon

T. Time you wake up: 5:30 am

U. Underwear: Always

V. Vegetable you hate: Onions

W. What makes you run late: Bad hair days

X. X-Rays you’ve had: Leg, ankle, wrist, nose

Y. Yummy food that you make: Chili

Z. Zoo animal: Giraffes and elephants, unless dolphins count!

No comments:

Post a Comment