October 18, 2011

Birthday.

In a little over two weeks, I'll turn the big 2-7. As the years pass, I find myself wanting less gifts and asking to spend more time with the ones I love. Don't get me wrong, I love a big bow on a sparkly package, but I'd much rather just have dinner with my family. Each year, my brother and I... and now Justin, get to pick where we want to eat for birthday dinner. It can be anywhere. Last year I picked the Cheesecake Factory, the year before I picked the Cheesecake Factory and this year I'm going to pick... Quaker Steak and Lube. Ha! I'm not so predictable after all. I'm actually doing it so I can see my brother cry after eating the Atomic Wings. Since he's 16 now, he feels like he's man enough for the challenge.

My mom did make me put together a small list of things I wanted.

These super cute snow boots from Target


Hydraulic Jeans from Maurices

&


A gift certificate to this awesome store!

No comments:

Post a Comment